Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Eco Signage Supplies!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Eco Signage Supplies’s Website, located at www.ecosignagesupplies.co.za.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Eco Signage Supplies if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Republic of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Eco Signage Supplies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Eco Signage Supplies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Eco Signage Supplies for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Eco Signage Supplies
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Eco Signage Supplies
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Eco Signage Supplies
- Redistribute content from Eco Signage Supplies
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Eco Signage Supplies does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Eco Signage Supplies,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Eco Signage Supplies shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Eco Signage Supplies reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Eco Signage Supplies a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Eco Signage Supplies; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Eco Signage Supplies. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Eco Signage Supplies’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Basic Terms & Conditions of Sale
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
1. ALL ORDERS WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING ARE BINDING
2. MATERIAL SELECTION & SIZES CONFIRMED ORALLY BY SALES STAFF WITH CUSTOMERS ARE BINDING
3. ONCE INVOICED – ALL INVOICES ARE SUBIECT TO A 10% HANDLING CHARGE IF MATERIAL WAS NOT CUT
4. ALL MATERIALS ACCEPTED BACK FOR CREDIT MUST BE IN A SALEABLE CONDITION AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING
5. CUT TO SIZE MATERIAL INCLUDING VINYLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR CREDIT
6. ECO SIGNAGE SUPPLIES WILL ONLY WORK ON MATERIAL PURCHASED FROM US.
7. A MINIMUM INVOICE CHARGE OF R50-00 WILL BE LEVIED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CUTTING
8. PRICES ARE SUBIECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THE AMOUNT CONTAINED ON A TAX INVOICE IS DUE:
CASH ON ORDER
CASH BEFORE DELIVERY / COLLECTION
EFT PAYMENTS MUST REFLECT IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE ANY STOCK IS RELEASED
FOR CREDIT APPROVED CUSTOMERS AS PER YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO DETERMINE THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED ARE
SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE INTENDED USE.
2. ALL MATERIALS ARE SUBJECT TO TOLERANCES & VARIATIONS AND ECO SIGNAGE SUPPLIES CANNOT BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE.
3. ALL MATERIALS COLLECTED BY CUSTOMERS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES MUST BE CHECKED FOR
> CORRECTNESS OF MATERIAL & DIMENSIONS
4. BY SIGNING THE INVOICE, CUSTOMERS ACCEPT THAT ALL ABOVE IS CORRECT
5. NO CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ELECTR CAL DAMAGE TO ITEMS DUE TO INCORRECT INSTALLATION OR
DAMAGE FROM ELECTRICAL SURGES
6. THE CUSTOMER INDEMNIFIES ECO SIGNAGE SUPPLIES AGAINST ANY CLAIMS ARISING ONCE THE MATERIAL WAS
RECEIVED & SIGNED FOR
1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ECO SIGNAGE SUPPLIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
APPENDIX A – DATA PROTECTION
1. The following terms shall have meanings assigned to them hereunder, namely:
1.1. “Personal Information” is defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act (Act no. 4 of 2013) (“POPIA”) as follows:
“Information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person, and where it is applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person, including, but not limited to –
(a) information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, wellbeing, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the person;
(b) information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal, or the employment history of the person;
(c) any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
(d) correspondence sent by the person, that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
1.2. “Processing” is defined in POPIA as follows: “any operation or activity or any set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, concerning personal information, including:
(a) the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation or use;
(b) dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any form; or
(c) merging, linking, as well as restriction, degradation, erasure or destruction of information;
1.3. Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd is a Responsible Party in respect of Personal Information you (Data Subject) provide to us. Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd along with our appointed administrator processes the following types of Personal Information from you:
(a) Identification document;
(b) Proof of residential/business operating address;
(c) South African Income Tax registration number;
(d) Contact numbers;
(e) E-mail address
(f) Banking details;
1.4. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, and by extension the Policy Document, you acknowledge that Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd requires your personal information, as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (‘POPIA’) and consent that Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd and our appointed administrator collect, retain, use, disclose, or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the services requested.
2. Your personal information may be shared with our employees, agents, Auditors and other entities within the Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd in order to fulfil their duties as agreed in the Policy Document.
3. Any personal information will not be given or sold to any third parties.
4. Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd abides by all applicable laws and Eco Signage Supplies (Pty) Ltd personal information protection policy which can be obtained by request to the contact details stipulated in this document.
5. The Privacy Notice (Appendix B) contains additional information regarding personal information and the processing thereof.
APPENDIX B – PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice applies to Eco Signage Supplies and our appointed administrator. All references to “Company” in this policy refer to both Eco Signage Supplies and our appointed administrator.
1. Why does Eco Signage Supplies require your Personal Information?
1.1. This Personal Information is required in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 38 of 2001 and the Company’s Risk Management and Compliance Programme. The Personal Information forms part of the Company’s requirements when obtaining a discretionary mandate from you or opening an account to facilitate the relevant business activities.
1.2. The Company needs your Personal Information to provide you with the following services:
1.2.1. To establish a legal relationship with you;
1.2.2. To populate the client account information required on the various onboarding platforms to open your account; and
1.2.3. To generate statements and capture contact information related to this discretionary mandate or account;
2. How is your Personal Information Processed?
2.1. Storage of your Personal Information takes place at the offices of our appointed administrator.
2.2. No third-party providers have direct access to your Personal Information unless specifically required by law and to satisfy client due diligence principles.
3. What are your rights?
3.1. You have the right to be notified regarding the correction or deletion of your Personal Information or restriction of Processing.
3.2. You can withdraw your consent to the Processing of your Personal Information.
3.3. Should you believe that any of your Personal Information held by the Company is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to view this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact our offices on firstname.lastname@example.org should this be required.
3.4. In addition, if you wish to query about how the Company has handled your Personal Information, please contact us on email@example.com / +27 11 791 0386. The Company will investigate your query and contact you within ten (10) business days of the query being lodged and work with you to resolve the matter.